[Colorado-Talk] Save the Date for Halloween Fun on October 15!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:36:42 UTC 2022

[Glowing Jack O'Lantern]Halloween Fun Fest!
October 15, 2022
at the Colorado Center for the Blind
Hosted by NFB Denver Chapter

Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 15, to join the Denver
Chapter at the Colorado Center for the Blind for a Halloween Fun Fest!
We will have a short meeting from 11-12 followed by a spooky and
fun-filled party from 12-3!

Costume contest! Come dressed in your best costume for our costume
contest! Fun prizes for outstanding kids' costumes and cash prizes for
the top adult costumes!

Food, treats, and pumpkin decorating! Let's not forget tasty food and
even better company to celebrate the season! Apple cider is a must,
and we'll have trick-or-treating and pumpkin decorating for the little
ones along with fun games for the grown-up children in the rest of us!

Halloween movie Hocus Pocus! We will also have a Hocus Pocus screening
during the party to put a spell on die-hard fans of the season.

Please RSVP to Erin Daley at
daleyem at gmail.com<mailto:daleyem at gmail.com> by October 8  so that we
can get a headcount-you don't want to miss this afternoon of fun with
your federation friends and family!

[Head of black cat with green eyes]

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"