[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Time-Sensitive Request: Complete planning survey! Your voice is needed.

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Sep 21 15:44:55 UTC 2022

Dan, thanks very much for posting this. I do hope everyone around our great organization will take the time to do this survey. If it’s a struggle for you =, you can certainly call me, and we can help. Although my personal feelings are certain, I hope that all my brothers and sisters will feel free to express their true feelings by taking this survey. It will really make a difference in how we strengthen the organization, plan for the future, and make this organization most relevant to you, your friends, and your colleagues.