[Colorado-Talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:41:14 UTC 2022

Greetings chapter members and friends,

Join us as we kick off Blindness Equality Achievement Month with the October
1 NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting at 10:00 AM at the Zoom coordinates
below.

Agenda items include:

Presidential Release

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

State Convention

Audio described events at BDTStage

Questions for City Council and other officials

RTD update

Those wishing to join the chapter or renew your membership for the upcoming
year, click

https://tinyurl.com/NFBBDues

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number:

https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

We look forward to your presence and some wonderful conversation.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of The Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>