[Colorado-Talk] Uber billing issue

tmontano9 at msn.com tmontano9 at msn.com
Thu Aug 3 23:01:56 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I am posting this so everyone is aware of an issue I'm having with Uber
providing free access in the month of July.

I am hoping none of you have this issue and you all might want to check your
bank statements for July.

I'm working with the Uber business because I was charged for all of my Uber
rides on my credit card for the month of July.  RTD was also charged for all
of my July rides.

I've been working with Uber for about 4 hours now.

I hope I'm the only one but I wanted all of you to check.

Theresa Montano

Cell: 303-862-1683