[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Denver Chapter Meeting This Saturdfay, August 12 - Don't Miss It!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:46:32 UTC 2023

FYI -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Burke <dburke at cocenter.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 18:52:56 +0000
Subject: Denver Chapter Meeting This Saturdfay, August 12 - Don't Miss It!
To: "burke.dall at gmail.com" <burke.dall at gmail.com>

Dear Denver Chapter Members -

In the announcement for last month's chapter meeting, I said we
wouldn't meet in  August. That was an error on my part. I should have
said that, because the Western Welcome Week Parade will be held on our
usual third Saturday of the month, we will instead  meet this
Saturday, August 12 at 10 a.m. at the Colorado Center for the Blind.

So, let's meet this Saturday. We'll have a presentation from Theresa
Montano about the State of Colorado's Aira accessibility service and
how it can work for each of us. We'll also help you get signed up for
the 6 Dot Dash, which of course is coming up on Sept. 9!

We'll have donuts before the

meeting and we'll be restocked with ChocoLove for sale afterward.

Here are a few things to keep in mind going forward, too:

*         The 6 Dot Dash is coming up on Sept. 9.

*         We will not have a September Meeting

*         We will meet October 21, which is our regular time

*         State convention is October 26-29 at the Denver Marriott South.

We will be on Zoom, too, if getting to the center doesn't fit your
full Saturday schedule!

See you on Saturday!

Dan Burke
President

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"