[Colorado-Talk] Announcing: The Kickball Potluck Picnic Playday

tkeenan79 at gmail.com tkeenan79 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 02:09:07 UTC 2023

Well hello, Coloradans Near and Far,

Fresh from a battle to secure our field permit, the Denver area chapters of
the NFB of Colorado are tickled to announce:

The Kickball Potluck Picnic Playday

When: Saturday, August 26

Where: Eisenhower Park, 4300 E Dartmouth Ave, Denver

Kickball: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.

Picnic: Noon-4 p.m.

We'll give you more precise directions to the field/picnic area in a future
announcement.

Kickball:

Have you ever played beep kickball?

Well, neither have we!

Starting at 10:00, we'll be hosting pickup kickball games that are open to
all.

Want to play? Just tell a team captain, and each captain will pick their
team to play in a  a kickball battle for bragging rights of the highest
order.

The amount of people who are interested will determine how many games/teams
we have.

Picnic:

The festivities start at noon. The Mile High Chapter is graciously providing
the meat; the rest will be a potluck, with Colorado Federationists bringing
scrumptious sides and everything else a picnic needs.

Restrooms:

There are restrooms at the park. There are also restrooms in the nearby rec
center, but it closes at 1 p.m.

Activities:

Aside from hanging with new friends and old, you're welcome to bring games
or any fun group outdoor activity.

What To Bring:

We've created a Signup Genius, which allows everyone to sign up to bring
whatever you can that's synonymous with a picnic:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45A4AA28A2F5C34-kickball

Did we miss something? Do you think we're wildly off in some respect? Just
shoot me an email.

This promises to be a day of competition and comradery long remembered - one
way or the other!

See you on the 26th!