[Colorado-Talk] A Night Of Mystery Food And Fun

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 03:09:20 UTC 2023

dear david,

thanks for posting this information to the list. it sounds awesome! i
might know of this group since we used there service last year for a
volunteer recongition event with dcl. so, i think this is the right
group. but, i will check out the web site. as for attending this event
it sounds awesome but, i don't know off hand if i will be able to
attend. since i will be coming back from michigan which i will be back
in denver on aug 18th and, funds by then will be very tight. but, i
will let you know off list if this changes or not!

thanks again for the information and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo