[Colorado-Talk] Coming August 25th, The Great Divide Brewing and National Federation of the Blind of Colorado will release our first Braille Ale

Jessica Sears jlsears86 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 16:08:09 UTC 2023

Hello,

My partner and I would be willing to split an Uber with you if you want to go back to Denver Friday night? However: I would need to know fairly soon, so let me know. I also want to go to the play picnic thing on Saturday so we were honestly trying to figure out how to make it back here. Talk to you soon.
Jessica.

Sent from my iPhone