[Colorado-Talk] Gary Van Dorn Day August 17

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:26:02 UTC 2023

hello lisa,

thanks for the rreinder of tommor's event for gary.

unfortunately, i won't be able to attend it. i'am here in michigan
visiting with friends. i won't be back to colorado until friday. i did
congratulate him on this awesome honor!  he deserved it:)

thanks again and, i hope many of us from the nfb of co are there for him!

hugs,
amy sabormOn 8/16/23, Lisa Bonderson via Colorado-Talk