[Colorado-Talk] Chapter meeting, August 26, 2023.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Fri Aug 18 18:37:00 UTC 2023

Greetings and enjoy the heat. The Aurora chapter is it national Federation of the blind of Colorado will meet August 26, 2023 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. This meeting will be in person at the Heather Gardens Clubhouse in the mountain view room on the second floor. The address is 2888 S. Heather Gardens Way, Aurora, CO 80014. And the meeting will also be carried on zoom and the codes will follow in a separate email.

As a reminder, remember August 22 from 1 to 4 PM the Aurora chapter will be putting on an accessible game presentation in the small banquet room to the side of the rendezvous restaurant. There will be numerous accessible games and people discussing how they can be used.  Of course there will be snacks. Please each and everyone come participate play some games maybe talk to us and have a little social time . I understand this is a work day and I apologize but we had to work it around availability.

Agenda.
Welcome and roll coal.
August presidential release.
Outcome from the game activities afternoon.
July secondary report.
Treasures report.
RTD highlights if any.
And an interview of our very own member.
6.dash.
NFBCO state convention.
Any further discussions desired.

Adjourn

Dale Holden
President of The Aurora Chapter of the NFBCO.
dalelholden at me.com.
3039059738

Sent from my iPhone