[Colorado-Talk] Last Chance To Reserve Your Spot For A Night Of Murder Mystery And Fun

David Dunphy david.globeonair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 05:26:13 UTC 2023

I'm resending this for anyone who may have missed it.
You can still contact Janeen if you're going to this event, but you
might just want to contact the Adam's Mystery Play house. We really
need to have more definites and less maybes by tonight so we can give
the owner how many ppeople to potentially expect.
Hey Friendly Coloradans
I just came back from Adam's Mystery Playhouse for a murder mystery
dinner theater night.
The event was so awesome that I spoke with the owner, the next event
will be concerning a murder at an art gallery.
I have arranged for me and some friends  to go at a discounted rate,
and I'd like to invite you to join us.
The price is normally 54.00, but  I was able to get us a discount of
33 a person for the show on Friday, August 25, 2023 at approximately
5:30 PM.
This price does not include gratuity for the actors/actresses or the cash bar.
If you'd like to go, please contact Janeen Lea, event organizer, at
765-621-0064
or email
justjaneenlea at gmail.com
Please respond ASAP, as seats and space are limited, and it's first
come, first serve. Would love for all y'all to come and join us for a
fun night.
For more information, visit Adam's Mystery Playhouse on the web at
https://adamsmysteryplayhouse.com/
to learn more.
Looking forward to spending the night with y'all.
XOXO,