[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Communities of Faith division call tonight

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:46:27 UTC 2023

Hi NFB of Colorado -

Tom Anderson has been in the hospital in Kansas for a week now,
dealing with the effects of COVID. Of course, as a long-time resident
of Colorado and the long-time Braille instructor at tthe CCB, many of
us know and love Tom and his wife Linda, and naturally we are all
concerned.

NFB of Kansas President Tom Page forwarded the announcement below from
that state's Communities of Faith Division. Their meeting this month
is dedicated to prayer for Tom and Linda, and we thought that some
Coloradans would want to join at 7:30 Mountain Time. I'm sure our
Kansas Federationists would welcome the addition of your prayers for
Tom to theirs.

All our love, tome and Linda!

Dan

Begin forwarded message: