[Colorado-Talk] Accessible Shine Music Festival tomorrow in Denver!

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:08:07 UTC 2023

Hi Friends,

I wanted to spread the word far and wide about the Shine Music Festival tomorrow in Denver. It’s a combo indoor/outdoor festival so no need for the rain to scare you off. :) They have Braille merch, Braille/large print food truck/vendor menus, a vibrating dance floor, glasses to wear for seeing captions  from anywhere in the venue, and a system connected to the soundboard so music can be translated into haptic signals someone can feel. That just scratches the surface. It’s sure to be a lovely time!

The festival takes place at Reelworks Denver:
1399 35th St
Denver, CO 80205

I plan to join the festivities after our kickball extravaganza!

Find more info here:
https://shinemusicfestival.com/

Tickets are free but a donation is suggested.

See you tomorrow!

Jordyn