[Colorado-Talk] Important Update: Kickball Potluck Picnic Playday

tkeenan79 at gmail.com tkeenan79 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:34:35 UTC 2023

What? You thought we were cancelling?

No way!

However, we are going to move the festivities to the Colorado Center for The
Blind, 2233 W. Shepherd Avenue, Littleton.

That way, we'll be able to hang inside and out!

That grill will still be grillin', though!

So, same time, different place.

At this point, kickball is still a go unless it's raining or super wet/muddy
out there.

Unofficially, I'd say that unless this place has really good drainage,
there's a good chance it'll be too wet to play, but we'll make the official
announcement tomorrow morning.

Heads Up!

We could still use a couple items on the Signup Genius. If that's a pain for
you to use, feel free to just bring any of these:

We could really use some more burger and dog buns.

Condiments. We have ketchup, mustard, pickles and relish. Feel free to bring
anything else, and we could probably use more ketchup and mustard, depending
on the turnout.

Drinks: We have sodas, Gatorade and La Croix, and water. Feel free to bring
whatever's your pleasure.

We could use some paper towels.

And that about covers it!

Here's the link to sign up:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45A4AA28A2F5C34-kickball

Whether we're kicking the ball or not, this is gonna be a blast!

See you tomorrow, 10:00 for kickball, (stay tuned here for an announcement
tomorrow morning,)

high noon for the picnic.

Cheers!

-Tim