[Colorado-Talk] Thanks for Playing and Picnicking with Us

tkeenan79 at gmail.com tkeenan79 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 00:18:44 UTC 2023

Hi, Colorado Federationists,

Just a quick note about our fantabulous picnic on Saturday!

Thanks to the Mile High chapter, grillmasters and helpers, the burgers, dogs
and brats were sizzlin'.

Thanks to everyone who pitched in with condiments, drinks, sides, desserts
and supplies, we had everything a picnic needs to succeed.

And thanks to everyone who got out there and played! Our beep kickball
shenanigans were a blast, and we learned a few things to make future games
even more fun! And yes, I can say with some certainty that there *will* be
future games.

Thanks to the Colorado Center for The Blind for letting us hang out and use
their great facility inside and out.

And, thanks to all of you for whiling away the afternoon with all your
federation friends!

We'll see all of you, and more, next year!

Cheers,

Tim Keenan, Board Member, Wild West Chapter