[Colorado-Talk] Any blind folks with guide dogs in Southern Colorado?

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:57:53 UTC 2023

I am sorry you had this experience.  I have lived here a little over a year.  Mexico City is actually about 3 blocks from my house. 😁

I have never had that experience at the restaurant, so that surprises me.  I will reach out to the management and see what education is needed.  I have never had a problem there and it stinks that you had such a bad experience.  Next time, we will get together.

ReNae