[Colorado-Talk] Donuts for Dues at Denver Chapter

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:01:23 UTC 2023

Join us this Saturday!

We have child care too!

Chapter Meeting and Elections January 28

Greetings Denver Chapter!

It's time for our NFB of Denver Chapter meeting this Saturday, January
28, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. We will meet in person at the
Colorado Center for the Blind and be on Zoom, too. We will elect board
officers and three other board members, so you should make sure your
dues are paid and you are present to vote, either in person or Zoom.

Zoom info is at the end of this email.

A Donut for Dues

You can vote in our annual election on January 28, but only if you pay
your dues of $5 before the meeting starts. And if you do pay dues, you
will receive a donut. We'll be taking dues of $5 and passing out
donuts starting at 9:30 on Saturday, so have your Abraham Lincoln in
hand, or a check made out to NFB Denver.

Are you cash averse? We are standing by right now to collect your dues
before the Jan. 28 meeting. Here are some ways you can be sure to get
it done before coming to the center on Saturday, and still qualify for
your donut!

For both of these options, be sure to note the first and last name of
the person or persons for whom the dues are being paid. For example,
if you pay dues for yourself and your spouse.

1.      Pay Pal

Pay Pal for the Denver
Chapter<https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=ZP56RS69JS3Y2>

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=ZP56RS69JS3Y2

Or

nfbdenverchapter at gmail.com<mailto:nfbdenverchapter at gmail.com>
You can use the "Notes" section to put your name or names of the
members for whom you are paying dues.

2.         Use Apple Pay or Venmo if you have either of those. Pay
directly to Treasurer Yolanda Thompson at 575-405-0798.

You can still mail your dues in the form of a check, but it won't get
here in time to vote on Saturday. Here's the mailing address
regardless:

NFB of Denver
            2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
            Littleton, CO 80120

See you Saturday!

Dan Burke
President

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"