[Colorado-Talk] Blind parents, January meeting

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jan 27 17:18:02 UTC 2023

Brittany,
I will be in DC. However, if, after your meeting this Sunday you have something specific to announce, please send it to me so that I can get a blog out Monday.

At your service,
Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind
Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold you back from pursuing your dreams.