[Colorado-Talk] Announcing the 2023 NFBCO Scholarship Program

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 03:13:27 UTC 2023

Greetings All,

It is with great excitement that I announce the opening of the application for the NFBCO 2023 Scholarship Program!

To view further information on the Scholarship and to apply please visit the below link.
https://nfbco.org/scholarship-programs

Please don't forget that all applications must be completed by 11:59 P.M. on April 15, 2023. Scholarship winners will receive expenses paid trips to both our National convention in, Houston TX and our state convention in Lone Tree, CO along with an academic scholarship.

If you aren't a student and thus not eligible  please help us by getting this application in the hands of all blind students you know. As a past NFBCO scholarship recipient myself I can attest to the fact that the mentorship received through the scholarship program is priceless and has played a significant role in allowing me to live the life I want as a successful professional. Of course, the cash scholarship was extremely helpful in my educational pursuits as well.

Should you have any questions regarding the application or application process please don't hesitate to reach out to me at codyjbair at yahoo.com or (970)673-6998.

Thanks,
Cody