[Colorado-Talk] Audio described events in the area

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:02:00 UTC 2023

hello mary ann,

thanks for posting this awesome news on the upcoming shows to the
denver area that you posted here on the list.

this is also awesome news for us also in the performing arts division
that we here in thedenver area can have these opporunities to attend
these events with audio description.

thanks again and, i will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy