[Colorado-Talk] Living In Colorado

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 20:55:20 UTC 2023

hello elizabeth,

i'am sure that others have alreafdy given you some advice already.
but, like dan said if you are going to live in the boulder area for
attending cu boulder in the fall that's the place you should look for
housijng and for employment.

the dvr office in the boulder area would be the best place to open up
a case and, also to assist you on finding work too! and, if you are
going to live in the boulder area why not contact the president of the
boulder chapter of the nfb of colorado. her name is mary ann migularia
and, she lives in boulder and, would be a awesome resource to find out
this information and, to also answer more of your questions too! she
is a great resource too! i don't have her contacft information but,
she is on this list as well too! when i find her contact information i
will post to you in this message.

so, that's what i could offer to you for now take care and, good luck
with your new adventure here in colorado!

hugs,
amy sabo