[Colorado-Talk] New To CO Some General Questions

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 23:43:58 UTC 2023

Hi! A fellow east coaster that has lived here for many years off and on. There are lots of places to walk in the city. There are bike pads that are pedestrian friendly that will even take you across the entire city if you know how they meet up. Lots of parks as well. Very chill people, and very blind friendly city in my opinion.
Just don’t expect good pizza.
Uh Oh, I might’ve started some thing here. But depending on where you’re from in the east, it is a thing.
Good luck, and this list is also a great resource for questions, and to find out what chapter you would be closest to.