[Colorado-Talk] Gary Van Dorn Day August 17

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Jul 24 17:32:33 UTC 2023

It’s true! Gary does not get enough recognition. Gary’s representation of the National Federation of the Blind, the National Federation of the Blind f Colorado Mile High Chapter, and other divisions in the movement has been stellar. I’m so proud to call him a wonderful friend, dear colleague, and hard worker in the movement. There is no doubt that Gary’s engagement comes from the heart. His work is guided by and founded on his understanding of and commitment to the philosophy of The National Federation of the Blind. I can not wait to go to this presentation. Even though we know Gary is embarrassed by adulation and awards. Too bad pal, you deserve it. I look forward to buying you lunch or dinner of celebration.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold you back from pursuing your dreams.