[Colorado-Talk] What's is going on!

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 23:10:09 UTC 2023

Hi;

See our flyer attached.

Peggy

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kevan
Worley via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 2:07 PM
To: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: kevan at nfbco.org
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] What's is going on!

Dear Colorado chapter and divisions,

What is going on this summer? Do you have a picnic, BBQ, car wash, meet up,
or a special project of any coming up in the next month or so? Have you
already had a big chapter event this summer? Your friends and colleagues
want to know. If we don't know we can't come. We can't celebrate your
accomplishments. We can not highlight your amazing. We can't promote your
events. So please send me, "What's going on!" Feel free to post on Colorado
Talk but please send it to me for the next blog. There will be a drawing for
a $50 cash contribution to your chapter. Enter to win by sending me your
chapter news. kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org>

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.