[Colorado-Talk] Bind Coloradan Blog mid-summer addition July 28, 2023

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jul 28 15:34:47 UTC 2023

Dear friends and colleagues,

We hope you will enjoy reading your National Federation of the Blind of
Colorado mid-summer blog. We look forward to your comments. Here are your
top stories NFBCO President Elected National Board of Directors, NFBCO
Celebrates Partnerships, Local Bind Historian wins Jacob Bolotin Award, The
Dash is Coming, CAB 452 Kernel Book Story by Scott LaBarre, NFBCO leader
Gary VanDorn to be honored with Minoru Yasui Community Volunteer Award,
Letter to excitative director Deden Another National Convention Success
Story, Brush at Breakfast by Jo Elizabeth Pinto, Saturday, August 5 Blind
Parents Picnic, Nate Trela has the details, Inclusion & Accessibility Don't
Overthink Games are for Everyone a family event, August 22nd event posted by
NFBCO Aurora and National Presidents Volunteer Service Award goes to Amy
Sabo.

Read! Comment! Share!

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/>

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.