[Colorado-Talk] Looking for a Roommate

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Fri Jul 28 20:40:48 UTC 2023

Hello
Another perspective. Back in the dark ages of the early 90's, I traveled from Denver to Boulder for the five years when I went for my masters in Psychology and Counseling degree. The rent in Boulder even then was unaffordable. Personally, your desire to do what it takes has to be bigger than the obstacles. If you can find reasonable housing, no matter where it is, (closer is better of course), then you have to take it. You can always tweak it down the road.