[Colorado-Talk] Jon Deden

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:50:00 UTC 2023

Julie and Michelle,

This is such sad news.  John was my first chapter president and after a lot of talking and pleading, he convinced me to become the chapter president for the at large chapter.  He practically drug me to my first state convention.  After a couple hours, I wanted to leave, but he convinced me, once again, to stick it out.  He was a great man and loved by so many.  Thoughts and prayers for each of you.  Hugs! ❤️

If you need anything, please reach out.

ReNae