[Colorado-Talk] Jon Deden

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:45:25 UTC 2023

hello julie,

this is hhocking news when i just read this message of the passing of
john over the weekend! i'am soooo sad of this news! i know this is
hard for you right now but, just know that you aren't alone here!

i first met john when i came to co in 2003 at my first state
convention in greeley and, i loved his sense of humor and, how he was
the king of being the door prize man... i also loved working with him
in the denver chapter too! rebecca and i will keep you all in our
hearts and prayers! if there's anything you need please don't hesitate
to let me knoqw! i know it must be hard to lose a sibling who you were
soooo close to which as being blind as you as i'am with mine.

please take care of yourself and, i will talk to you soon.

love,
amy and rebecca sabo