[Colorado-Talk] Fw: Mile High Madness is Back!

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 12:56:45 UTC 2023

 I always enjoy a funny joke to start my morning. You all are going down as I am going to be the bracket King!

As for our state President, I am concerned her March Madness may have already turned to March Sadness as her Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders didn't get invited to the tournament this year. Good news is though she still has just over 24 hours to climb out of the sadness and jump in to the madness. As do all of you!

Thanks,
Cody