[Colorado-Talk] Bustang to Trinidad

srvigil75 at gmail.com srvigil75 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 04:46:29 UTC 2023

Thanks so much for letting me know that. We always have to get tickets to Walsenburg going on greyhound. This way you can actually save us some money. Because Trinidad is close to Walsenburg like 20 minutes. So when we go down next time, they could just pick us up in Trinidad and we won’t have to spend seventy seven to ninety some dollars for a bus ticket. Again, thank you for letting me know that.

Sent from my iPhone