[Colorado-Talk] The New Greeley Chapter Board

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:36:26 UTC 2023

Good morning Federation Family,
As my final act as Greeley Chapter President, I am thrilled to introduce you to our new chapter board, elected on the 25th of March, 2023.
Rodney Tashiro — PRESIDENT
JJ Aragon — Vice President
Blair Reynolds — Secretary
Linda Anderson — Treasurer
Brenda Tashiro — Board Member
Razz Terizzi — Board Member
It has been an honor to serve the Greeley Chapter as President for the past six years. I am ecstatic to work now as Vice President with such a creative and cohesive team. We have committed plans for working with the city to improve safety and accessibility for all, collaboration with the NoCo Chapter, and community events. In April we will be hosting a smartphone seminar, which will be open to the public. I'm proud of us, my family! Let's go build the Federation!
best,
JJ Aragon - Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley