[Colorado-Talk] Time sensitive: Job Opportunity with Colorado department of Labor and employment

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 02:26:43 UTC 2023

Hi NFB Family,

Please see the job opportunity with the Colorado department of Labor and employment below. This is to support the work of HB21-1110, making state digital services accessible. Note the closing date of April 3.

Chelsea
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado/jobs/3965456/web-accessibility-administrator

Sent from my iPhone
Chelsea Cook

Virginia Tech 2015, Physics Major
cook2010 at vt.edu

"They had a hunger to explore the universe and discover its truths… They had that special grace, that special spirit that says, 'Give me a challenge and I'll meet it with joy.'"
--Ronald Reagan, January 28, 1986, referring to the crew of space shuttle Challenger

"I ask you to look both ways.  For the road to a knowledge of the stars leads through the atom; and important knowledge of the atom has been reached through the stars."
Sir Arthur Eddington, British astrophysicist (1882-1944), Stars and Atoms (1928), Lecture 1