[Colorado-Talk] Karen Samuelsen

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Sat May 13 22:01:49 UTC 2023

Hello all
I’ve known Karen since 1999. We were roommates during the NFB national convention in Atlanta, Georgia. I’ll never forget us going to the three Olympic rings and standing in the middle of the water falls at 95 degrees. Karen inspired me to not to let blindness stand in my way.

Over the years, we enjoyed meals at one another’s apartments and she introduced me to The Water Course restaurant in down town Denver. We had numerous phone conversations lasting for hours, and I too remember wrapping Christmas presents together at the downtown book store.

Karen’s love for cats and all animals was apparent. She came to support me when my third Seeing Eye dog Kamber died. Her heart was warm, spirit genuine, and she was always willing to serve the NFB.

Though Karen had more health concerns than she should have to bear, she was a dear soul.

I appreciated all she did for me, regret she suffered so much, and hope her mom finds solace, peace,  and love knowing she touched so many lives.

To Margaret with love
Gail
gail at soaringintogreatness.com<mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com>

Infinite Blessings,
Gail Hamilton
International Speaker
Soaring Into Greatness
Unstoppable, Unforgettable, Unbelievable
gail at soaringintogreatness.com<mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com>
(720) 984-8082<tel:720-984-8082>
[Facebook]<https://facebook.com/gail.hamilton.9231> [LinkedIn] <https://linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton>  [YouTube] <https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ETmkavYKd75Gz9NKBgPhw>  [Instagram] <https://instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness>
[Soaring Into Greatness Logo with gold wings on a green background.]<http://soaringintogreatness.com/>
[Member, National Speakers Association]