[Colorado-Talk] Recordings, Great Western Guide Dog Show and Seminar

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed May 24 16:24:30 UTC 2023

Greetings colleagues,

Some folks have been asking for recordings for our guide dog seminar at the
CCB on Saturday, May 13. Thanks to Paul Sandoval you can find these
recordings by using this link. Thank you Paul, and thanks to all. Forward
always forward.

https://nfbco.org/node/183. <https://nfbco.org/node/183>

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.