[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting May 27, 2023. Aurora chapter meeting May 27, 2023.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Wed May 24 17:55:19 UTC 2023

Good afternoon the friends of the national Federation of the blind. Here it is May and our May chapter meeting will be May 27, 2023 in . The Aurora chapter in the NFBF Colorado will meet May 27, 2023 in the Mountain View room on the second floor of the Heather Gardens clubhouse. The address is 2888 S. Heather Gardens Way, Aurora, CO 80014. The meeting will start at 10:30 AM and you may call in as early errors or show up as early as 10 AM and will run until 12:30 PM. This will be a in person and a zoom meeting. You have your choice and the zoom codes will be in a separate email following this one.

At following the meeting a group of us will partake of a social time at rendezvous restaurant, right there in the clubhouse and each, and everyone is welcome to join at your own expense and discretion.

Agenda
Roll Call and welcome.
Maze presidential release played
Aprils secretaries report.
Treasure report.
Transportation news.

Planning for the games activity.

National Convention.
6.dash.
Upcoming fundraising.
Open discussion.

Adjourn.

I hope to see each and everyone of you at the meeting on May 27 and I hope that it turns out to be an informative and an enjoyable two hours or more.

Daleholden president of the Aurora, chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado
dalelholden at me.com
303-905-9738.