[Colorado-Talk] November 25, 2023 chapter meeting

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Thu Nov 16 19:01:18 UTC 2023

Greetings to all and I hope you’re all full of turkey. The Aurora chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado will meet November 25, 2023 from 10:30 AM till 12:30 PM. This meeting will be held in person at the Heather Gardens Clubhouse, 2888 S. Heather Gardens Way, Aurora, CO 80014. This meeting will be in the Mountain View room on the second floor. We will also have zoom options and the zoom codes will be sent behind this email in a separate email.

Agenda.
Welcome.
Roll coal.
Presidential release for November.
Secretary report from last month.
Treasurers report.
Proposed sessions for 2024 election in assistance.
Holiday celebration for the chapter.
Open discussion of anybody’s choice.
Remember annual meeting in January.
Adjourn.

Dale Holden, president of the aurora, chapter of the NFBF Colorado.

SentDale Holden, president of the Aurora, chapter of the NFBF Colorado.
303-905-9738.
Dale L holden at me.com. from my iPhone