[Colorado-Talk] Ride Share Survey, Time Sensative

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:17:50 UTC 2023

We really do need more people to take part in completing this survey.

The intention has been to stop accepting data at the end of November.

A message from the Wild West Secretary, and NAGDU member Charis Glatthar:

As many of you may know, I have been working on a study alongside a team
through Metropolitan State University of Denver to gather data regarding the
Blind and Low Vision Community and Transportation. If you can make the time,
please take the survey detailed below! The more data we collect, the better!
This survey is open to all BLV individuals whether you use a cane or a dog,
and whether you use rideshare or not!

Do you use public transportation, taxis, or rideshare (such as Uber or
Lyft)? Share your thoughts and experiences by taking a short survey. This
survey is part of a study investigating the various modes of transportation
used by blind and low vision individuals. One of the main goals of the study
is to better understand the travel experiences of blind and low vision
individuals especially when using rideshare apps such as Uber and Lyft. We
invite you to take part in this survey even if you have not used rideshare
services before.

Online survey is available here:  <http://tinyurl.com/blvtransport>
tinyurl.com/blvtransport

Questions? Contact Principal Investigator, Sylvia Brady PhD, Metropolitan
State University of Denver,  <mailto:Sbrady16 at msudenver.edu>
Sbrady16 at msudenver.edu

C. Charis Glatthar

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007