[Colorado-Talk] Post Thanksgiving Get Together Reminder

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 19:00:31 UTC 2023

Just a reminder for this afternoon's social event. We know the weather might
be tough for some, but we would love to see any of you that can  make it
out.

Hello everyone,

This is a note to inform you of the details of our 2023 Post Thanksgiving
get together

When: Saturday, November 25, starting at 2:00 and going until about 6:00 or
so.

Where: Lakewood Grill

8100 W. Colfax Ave.

Lakewood, CO

This is the same location where we hold our Cinco De Mayo get together.

You can respond to this message, text or call me if you have any questions.

Lakewood Grill is located on the Southwest corner of West Colfax and Ammons
street. It is about a block West of the Colfax and Allison bus stop.
Entrances are on the East side and Southeast corner of the building.

Phone: 303-237-8051

Website with map: https://lakewoodgrill.online/

Online Menu: https://ordernow.inhouseorders.io/lakewoodGrill

I just got done looking over the menu, and I'm now hungry!!!

There is a heated patio for those that may want to hang out outside. This
place also has a Jukebox that uses a service called Touch Tunes. Touch Tunes
allows one to pick the songs that are playing from their own mobile device.
Yes the app is mostly accessible.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at the number in my
signature.

Feel free to invite any friends that might be interested in our movement.

Thank you.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com <mailto:paulsandoval75 at gmail.com>

Phone: 720-620-8007