[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: FW: RTD Americans with Disabilities Act Office Customer Satisfaction Survey

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:43:38 UTC 2023

FYI -
From: Gabe Christie <Gabe.Christie at rtd-denver.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 1:31 PM
Subject: RTD Americans with Disabilities Act Office Customer Satisfaction Survey

Good Afternoon

The Regional Transportation District's (RTD) Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) Office within the Civil Rights Division works
diligently to maintain RTD's compliance with Titles II and III of the
ADA. These efforts ensure that customers of all ability levels can
access RTD services. The goal of RTD is to operate a safe, efficient,
effective and equitable transportation system that provides accessible
mobility to persons with disabilities.

Please take this survey and help the ADA Office identify accessibility
concerns and areas of improvement.

              Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N38WJYJ

Please complete the linked survey and send it to members of your
community to help the RTD ADA Office to receive feedback and identify
accessibility concerns.
This survey will close on December 31, 2023, so be sure to complete
the survey as soon as possible!

Let me know if you have any questions about the survey.

Respectfully,

Gabe Christie, MA
Manager, ADA
Civil Rights Division
Administration Department
he | him | his[Help]<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>
o 303.299.2474
f 303.299.2061
gabe.christie at rtd-denver.com<mailto:gabe.christie at rtd-denver.com>
rtd-denver.com<http://www.rtd-denver.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA1D45.B193BFD0]
Regional Transportation District
1660 Blake Street, BLK-31
Denver, CO 80202

[cid:image003.png at 01DA1D45.B193BFD0]<https://twitter.com/rideRTD>[cid:image004.png at 01DA1D45.B193BFD0]<https://www.facebook.com/RideRTD>
[cid:image005.png at 01DA1D45.B193BFD0]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/rideRTDco>
[cid:image006.png at 01DA1D45.B193BFD0]
<https://www.instagram.com/ridertd/?hl=en>
[cid:image007.png at 01DA1D45.B193BFD0]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rtd/>
We make lives better through connections.

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"