[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Springs chapter information from President Jeanette

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Oct 5 16:14:59 UTC 2023

Greetings,

Jeanette wanted me to let folks know that the October chapter meeting of The
Olympic City Chapter will be canceled in October. She says most members have
indicated that they can not make the meeting for one reason or another.
Also, remember that there is convention assistance for those wanting to
attend the state convention. You can contact Jeanette to see if there are
dollars available. But wait, there is good news. Chapter members and friends
are invited to breakfast at the Black Bear Dinner on Garden of the Gods this
Saturday morning October 7 from 10 am until about noon. Feel free to join
and break bread with your brothers and sisters. We will be back to our
regularly scheduled meeting on the 2nd Saturday in November, November 11.
That's veterans day.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.