[Colorado-Talk] Extra points for articles about fall for the upcoming blind Coloradan

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Oct 6 17:56:45 UTC 2023

Howdy folks,

Fall happens to be my favorite season of the year. The deadline to submit
articles for our next blog is this coming Monday by close of biz. Do you
have an article, announcement, or update e to submit. Please do so. Extra
points, if it is a story, is about you or someone you know enjoying Autumn.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.