[Colorado-Talk] Script Talk information

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 10 15:52:56 UTC 2023

Good Job Pueblo! I know you have worked hard on this. Another victory for a chapter as we celebrate Blind Achievement Equality Month. Go NFBCO Pueblo! Another accomplishment to celebrate at state convention.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold you back from pursuing your dreams.