[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting October 21, 2023.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Thu Oct 12 21:18:44 UTC 2023

Greetings to each and everyone. The Aurora chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado will meet October 21, 2023 starting at 10:30 AM and running till 12:30 PM. Please take note this month. The meeting will not be at the clubhouse it will be held at Peggy and Curtis Chong‘s home. 14152 E. Linville Pl. unit 201 Aurora, CO 80014. 303745 0473 once you’re inside the outer door there is a keypad to the left of the door on the wall. Just enter 201 on the keypad and they should answer and let you in. Otherwise either call the number above or call my in my phone and won’t get you in one way or the other. with this being at Curtis and Peggy‘s there will be no lunch adjournment after the meeting unless there’s enough people that want to just go over the rendezvous and gossip after the year meeting that can be determined at the end of the meeting.
Agenda.
Welcome. Welcome.
Roll Call.
Presidential release for October.
I Aurora, Chapter’s proclamation signed by mayor Coffman.
Open discussion of state convention.
Holiday activities if wanted.
Other burning desires.
If time permits a philosophy.
Adjournment.

Dale Holden, president of the Aurora, chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado.
Dale L holden at me.com.
303-905-9738..