[Colorado-Talk] Denver Marriott South room block sold out

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 09:50:53 UTC 2023

Hi Lisa, no problem with rooms this time around, thank goodness. Renee Anderson and I have that all worked out. However

I have not been able to register for the convention online. I don't know if it's because I was trying to include my husband on my registration, but when I tried to do him separately, I got the same message every time:

This is the message I got last; previously I got something like, sorry, your request cannot be completed at this time, please try again later. But now this one sounds different. I thought the deadline was October 15, but was that like 12:01AM October 15? Geez Louise I hope not!

Thanks in advance for your help. I still want to figure out a way to compensate for the affiliates generosity the last couple of conventions.

Frazzled – LY yours, Michele🤓😕🤔😵‍💫