[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO State Convention Registration

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Sun Oct 15 20:00:56 UTC 2023

I was able to extend the pre-registration period for state convention to 11:59pm on 10/18. Do please get registered if you have not done so already. There will be no further registration extensions.
The prices will go up $5 each for registration and the luncheons and $20 for the banquet.
Registration will close altogether at midnight on 10/24. After that time, you will have to reach out to me at 720-948-4408 or lbonderson at cocenter.com<mailto:lbonderson at cocenter.com>. You will still be able to register for convention, but there is no guarantee that I will be able to get you set up with meals.

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado