[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Convention Door Prizes!

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:47:14 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

We still need door prizes for our upcoming convention!  Thank you for those
that have already let me know what you or your chapter/division will be
donating.  It is greatly appreciated!

However, we still need more!!!

Please let me know by phone or email what you will be donating this year.
We love a variety, so just about anything goes!  We do ask that in donating
gift cards, that you please make them universal, so wherever someone lives,
it can be used throughout Colorado or on line.

Thanks again!

ReNae Anderson

970-393-0170

Mother27dragon at gmail.com <mailto:Mother27dragon at gmail.com>