[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO State Convention Registration

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Oct 16 20:01:22 UTC 2023

Yes. Both are registered.

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jessica Sears via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2023 11:53 AM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jessica Sears <jlsears86 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Colorado-Talk] NFBCO State Convention Registration

Lisa,

Can you verify for me that Jessica Diaz and Kijuana Chambers are registered? I did it but on the last page where it said it was processed I got an error that said something about can't email and for me to notify the site administrator. Thanks a lot.

Jess

On 10/15/23, Lisa Bonderson via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> I was able to extend the pre-registration period for state convention
> to 11:59pm on 10/18. Do please get registered if you have not done so already.
> There will be no further registration extensions.
> The prices will go up $5 each for registration and the luncheons and
> $20 for the banquet.
> Registration will close altogether at midnight on 10/24. After that
> time, you will have to reach out to me at 720-948-4408 or
> lbonderson at cocenter.com<mailto:lbonderson at cocenter.com>. You will
> still be able to register for convention, but there is no guarantee
> that I will be able to get you set up with meals.
>
> Lisa Bonderson
> NFB of Colorado

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/lbonderson%40cocenter.org