[Colorado-Talk] Dining around

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:51:53 UTC 2023

Who’s getting excited for convention?

We are just one week away, and time is running out to reserve your spot with us at the Clock Tower Grill. This event was so much fun last year in Greeley that you should not miss a chance to come out, break bread and maybe watch some football. Please let either Nate Hecker or I know if you plan to join us by Monday at 1:00 PM.

RSVP at: (605) 610-7959

We hope to see you there!

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Secretary - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com