[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains NFBCO Annual Meeting this Friday!

jdholcomb79 at gmail.com jdholcomb79 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:25:07 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

The annual business meeting of the mountains & Plains NFBCO will be on
Friday, October 27th from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. This is our only in-person
meeting and will be held at the State Convention Hotel (Denver Marriott
South at Park Meadows) in room Littleton A. Members that are unable to
attend convention will be able to participate Through our normal Zoom link
that is posted below.

The Mountains & Plains NFBCO is an At Large Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Colorado, and proudly serves blind individuals
across all of Colorado. We will have a treat for all who attend the
in-person meeting and door prizes will be given throughout the meeting.
Annual dues of $5.00 are due and are required to vote in the Chapter
elections. We will be accepting dues at the Annual meeting. If you are
unable to attend convention, but planning on attending through Zoom, please
pay your dues before the meeting. Annual dues or lifetime membership can be
paid by contacting:

ReNae Anderson, Treasurer

mother27dragon at gmail.com <mailto:mother27dragon at gmail.com>

Jedediah Holcomb, President

Jdholcomb79 at gmail.com <mailto:Jdholcomb79 at gmail.com>
(970) 580-9381

Agenda

*       Meet and greet

.Bring your best "dad" joke!

*       Annual Election of officers

*       Strategic planning for recruitment and retention of members, monthly
meeting content, Chapter events, and fundraisers.

When:

Friday,October 27, 2023 @ 11:30 am.

Where:

Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows in room Littleton A and Online-

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/95715238944?pwd=YXBBdEx2MXd2bGV1cmhkNXNpVTBLdz09>
https://zoom.us/j/95715238944?pwd=YXBBdEx2MXd2bGV1cmhkNXNpVTBLdz09

Meeting ID:         957 1523 8944

Passcode:          NFB-1940

One tap mobile
+17207072699,,95715238944#

Dialing Instructions
Call: 720-707-2699
When asked for a meeting ID, enter: 957 1523 8944 then pound
When asked for a participant ID, enter pound

Truly,

Jedediah Holcomb, President

Mountains & Plains NFBCO
 <mailto:mountainsplainsnfbco at gmail.com> mountainsplainsnfbco at gmail.com