[Colorado-Talk] Mile High trail Walk

Elizabeth Sprecher elizabeth.sprecher103 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 17:49:06 UTC 2023

Hey Friends,

Come enjoy a comfortable Saturday with your friends from the Mile High
Chapter on a trail walk or roll. Move around, meet new people, have fun,
and enjoy the weather. You can also improve your cane skills, LOL. We will
walk or roll from the Littleton Downtown Station to Aspen grove (Mineral
Station), about an hour walk, and will hang out at Aspen grove. Feel free
to also walk or roll back to the Littleton downtown station if you would
like.

More details Below.

When: Saturday September 23rd

Where: Littleton Downtown Station, by waterfall towards entrance of train
station

Time: Meet between 10 AM and 10:30 AM, will start walking or rolling at
10:30 AM

Additionally, and I mean, you won’t want to miss this: If you pre register
for the Mile High Trail Walk and walk or roll with us as far as you can,
you will be entered to win a drawing for free registration for the NFBCO
State Convention 26 through 29 October 2023. That’s so awesome! Those that
RSVP to the walk or roll by midnight of September 21, 2023, will be entered
to win the free registration. Registration includes,

$20 registration

$25 Friday luncheon

$25 Saturday luncheon

$50 Saturday banquet

This is a $120 value!!!!

Of course, there are rules.  Those rules are:

• You must pre-register for the Mile High Trail Walk or Roll with Gary Van
Dorn at garyvdrn at msn.com by Midnight of 21 September 2023 and walk or roll
with us as far as you can.

• Pre-register for the NFBCO State Convention, or the Mile High Chapter
will pre-register you, by 15 October 2023.  There is no cash value with
this prize except if you pre-register prior to the Mile High Trail Walk or
Roll.

• The Mile High Chapter will donate the $120 registration to the CCB if one
of our students is the winner of the drawing.

• Attend the NFBCO State Convention.  The Mile High Chapter reserves the
right to draw another winner if you do not show up for the NFBCO State
Convention.

We are so excited for you to join us.